The Dream On Me 7 in 1 convertible crib is the most versatile baby crib out there!
When buying a baby crib (or any other baby furniture for that matter) one of the main concerns is that the baby will soon outgrow its crib and then you will be left with a piece of furniture that you can’t use, except if you have another little one on the way!
A convertible bed to last you a lifetime
The Dream on Me 7 in 1 convertible crib (and it’s truly a 7 in 1) solves all your problems as it can easily convert into a toddler bed, a day bed, twin bed, or even a full bed with multiple setup options:
Simply select if you want a footboard, toddler guard rails or a bed frame and take advantage of Dream on me’s multiple modes. As a new parent, you are bound to question whether a newborn can sleep in a crib or does it need a bassinet? Or when does the baby outgrow its crib and should start sleeping in a (toddler) bed?
You don’t have to worry anymore as the Dream on Me convertible crib will “grow” with your baby and due to its quality materials and unsurpassed craftsmanship behind its manufacturing, it will literally last you a lifetime.
Pros & additional features
- 7 in 1 — the crib can be converted into a toddler bed, a day bed, a twin bed or a full bed.
- Adjustable mattress support — features 4 different height settings to accommodate the needs of your baby.
- Meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and CPSC standards.
- Free of phthalates, latex, lead, and BPA.
- Comes in 6 different finishes to match any interior design and meet your personal aesthetic.
- Cribs coverts into a toddler bed, a daybed and full size bed. Toddler Guardrail, Stabilizer and Full Size Rail each sold separately
- Bed frame and Mattress not included
- 4 position mattress support system. Solid pine wood finish.