What are the best bottle sterilizers?
With so many choices on the market, picking the best bottle sterilizer for your baby and your needs may seem an overwhelming task. There’s lots of different factors that come into play when looking for new bottle sterilizer including efficiency, convenience, features, cost, size, and more.
To help make choosing the right bottle sterilizer easier, we tried, tested and reviewed the top rated bottle sterilizers that are currently available on the market and curated a list of the top 5 bottle sterilizers you can buy today.
If you want our absolute top pick, we recommend the Philips AVENT 3-in-1electric steam sterilizer. It’s the best all-around bottle sterilizer, guarantees 99.99% germs and bacteria-killing effectiveness, and can hold up to 6 bottles at a time for maximum convenience.
The 5 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers in 2021
- Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
- Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer Machine
- Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Sterilizer
- Papablic Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
- Chicco 3-in-1 Modular Bottle Sterilizer
The Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer is our top pick for the best baby bottle sterilizer of 2021.
It’s a great all around solution and you’ll usually find it at a discount but even without it’s a great budget baby bottle sterilizer.
What we liked
- 3-in-1 adjustable design: you can easily fit bottles and accessories in the chamber and quickly load and unload everything
- Sterilize bottles in 6 mins: It only takes 6 minutes to sterilize the bottles
- Holds up to 6 bottles: The Philips Avent 3 in 1 can hold up to 6 330 ml (11 oz) bottles with ease
- Compatible with all bottle types: there are no restrictions when it comes to the different baby bottle types available. The Philips Avent 3 in 1 is compatible with the majority of baby bottles on the market
The Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer is one of the best choices when it comes to bottle sterilizers and the only one that offers a dryer!
Even though it’s not the cheapest bottle sterilizer it’s well worth the money. It can sterilize six bottles at once and it’s compatible with plastic and glass bottles.
It’s a great all around solution and you’ll usually find it at a discount but even without it’s a great budget baby bottle sterilizer. The whole sterilization process lasts 8 mins and kills 99.9% of germs.
A few minor downsides:
- It’s a little bit on the bulkier side – so if you have limited counter space it could prove a bit of a problem.
- In order to refill it with fresh water you have to remove the whole bottle rack. Most competitors allow for a much easier and seamless water refill function.
What we liked
- Dual function: it’s a sterilizer and bottle dyer 2 in 1
- Sterilize 6 bottles at the same time: you can put 6 bottles of all shapes and sizes
- LCD screen: features an easy to use LCD panel with a countdown timer
- Works as a storage rack: when you’re not using it to sterilize or dry bottles you can save space by using it as a storage rack
- 8 mins sterilization cycle
A more budget friendly option is Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Sterilizer. It’s very easy to use and can sterilize up to 6 bottles at once, much like the competition.
Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Sterilizer features touch controls and an auto shut-off function once the sterilization cycle is completed.
What we liked:
- Can hold up to 6 bottles
- Easy to operate: it’s one of the easiest bottle sterilizers to operate with touch control buttons
- Built-in storage tray: the sterilizer comes with a built-in storage tray where you can place all the bottles accessories like nipples, pacifiers and bottle parts
Parablic’s product offering is an excellent bottle sterilizer that combines a drying function as well. It features 3 main functions: sterilize, dry, and deodorize that you can switch from and too by turning the main knob in the base of the device.
It can hold up to 11 bottles which is way more than any of the competitors and there’s space for accessories like teethers, nipples, pacifiers and toys.
On top of this, it’s very easy to use and features an ergonomic cases that allows for easy taking it apart and cleaning it thoroughly.
What we liked:
- Can hold up to 11 bottles
- Drying function built-in
- Easy to clean
The Chicco 3-in1, as the name suggests, is a modular bottle sterilizer with lots to offer. It can eliminate 99.99% of harmful bacteria through high temperature steam and can sanitize the bottles without the use of chemicals.
The modular design has to do with its capacity and size. It offers three different options: full size, Eco and Microwave.
With the full size, you can take full advantage of its max capacity which can hold up to 5 bottles alongside the nipples, cap rings, and lids. The Compact Eco mode is perfect for smaller loads, it can hold up to 3 bottles with their accessories, and finally, the Microwave option is designed for accessories only.
What we liked:
- Modular design with 3 different capacities
- Easy to take apart and clean